Venue: Council Chamber, Rushcliffe Arena, Rugby Road, West Bridgford. View directions
Contact: Tracey Coop 0115 9148277
Declarations of Interest
a) Under the Code of Conduct
b) Under the Planning Code
There were no declarations of interest reported.
The minutes of the meeting on 9 June 2022 were approved as a true record and signed by the Chairman.
The report of the Director – Development and Economic Growth.
The Committee considered the written report of the Director – Development and Economic Growth relating to the following applications, which had been circulated previously.
22/22785/FUL – Erection of 2 No. residential dwellings including associated landscaping and access work – Land North of 18 Gladstone Avenue, Gotham, Nottinghamshire
There were no additional representations for this item.
In accordance with the Council’s Public Speaking Protocol for Planning Committee, Councillor R Walker (Ward Councillor) addressed the Committee.
PLANNING PERMISSION BE GRANTED SUBJET TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
1. The development must be begun not later than the expiration of three years beginning with the date of this permission.
[To comply with Section 91 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990, as amended by the Planning & Compulsory Purchase Act 2004].
2. The development hereby permitted shall be carried out in accordance with the following approved plans:
· VED644 02 REV F – Proposed Elevations and Floor Plans
· VED644 01 REV E – Site Location Plan
· VED644 03 REV B – Proposed Site Layout
[For the avoidance of doubt and to comply with Policy 10 (Design and Enhancing Local Identity) of the Local Plan Part 1: Rushcliffe Core Strategy and Policy 1 (Development Requirements) of the Local Plan Part 2: Land and Planning Policies].
3. The approved boundary treatment and hard landscaping, referenced in the submitted plan VED644 03 REV B Site Layout Plan, shall be installed prior to the dwellings being occupied. The approved soft landscaping shall be planted during the first planting season following occupation of the dwellings.
[To ensure that the amenities of future and surrounding occupiers are protected, and to comply with Policy 10 (Design and Enhancing Local Identity) of the Local Plan Part 1: Rushcliffe Core Strategy and Policy 1 (Development Requirements) of the Local Plan Part 2: Land and Planning Policies].
4. The dwellings must not be brought into use until the run-off limitation measures have been installed in accordance with the details provided within VED644 03 REV B.
[To ensure that adequate surface water drainage provision is secured for the site, in accordance with Policy 18 (Surface Water Management) of the Rushcliffe Local Plan Part 2: Land and Planning Policies].
5. The development shall not be brought into use until the access driveways have been provided and surfaced in a bound material (not loose gravel),
which shall be drained to prevent the discharge of surface water from the driveway to the public highway. The bound material and the provision to prevent the discharge of surface water to the public highway shall be retained as such for the life of the development.
[In the interests of highway safety and to comply Policy 1 (Development
Requirements) of the Rushcliffe Local Plan Part 2: Land & Planning Policies].
6. The dwellings shall not be occupied until a dropped vehicular footway
crossing has been provided along the whole of the site frontage, in accordance with the Highway Authority's specifications.
[In the interests of highway safety and to comply Policy 1 (Development Requirements) ... view the full minutes text for item 6.