Venue: Council Chamber, Rushcliffe Arena, Rugby Road, West Bridgford. View directions
Contact: Tracey Coop 0115 9148277
Declarations of Interest
a) Under the Code of Conduct
b) Under the Planning Code
There were no declarations of interest.
The minutes of the meeting held on 9 December 2021 were approved as a true record of the meeting.
The report of the Director - Development and Economic Growth.
The Committee considered the written report of the Director – Development and Economic Growth relating to the following applications, which had been circulated previously.
21/02822/FUL – Single storey rear extension – The Air Hostess, Stanstead Avenue, Tollerton, Nottinghamshire, NG12 4EA.
A late representation was received by a neighbour who did not raise any objections to the proposal and was circulated to the committee prior to the meeting.
PLANNING PERMISSION BE GRANTED SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS.
1. The development must be begun not later than the expiration of three years beginning with the date of this permission.
To comply with Section 91 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990, as amended by the Planning & Compulsory Purchase Act 2004.
2. The development hereby permitted must be carried out strictly in accordance with the following approved plan(s)/drawings/documents:
· 1:500 scale plan titled Location Plan” received on 22 October 2021,
· Drawing titled “Proposed Plans and Elevations” received on 10 November 2021, and
· Drawing titled “Proposed Ground Floor Plans” received10 November 2021.
For the avoidance of doubt having regard to Policy 10 of the Rushcliffe Local Plan Part 1: Core Strategy (2014) and Policy 1 of the Rushcliffe Local Plan Part 2: Land and Planning Policies (2019).
3. The materials used in the construction of the exterior of the development hereby permitted must be similar in appearance to the materials used on the exterior of the existing building.
To ensure the appearance of the development is satisfactory having regard to policy 10 (Design and Enhancing Local Identity) of the Rushcliffe Local Plan Part 1: Core Strategy (2014) and policy 1 of the Rushcliffe Local Plan Part 2: Land and Planning Policies (2019).
4. Before any externally mounted plant or equipment, together with any internally mounted equipment which vents externally to be used in the extension hereby approved is first brought into use the noise levels for that plant or equipment, shall be submitted to and approved by Local Planning Authority. If this information is inconclusive or not complete, then the applicant will be required to undertake a full noise assessment in accordance with BS 4142:2014+A1:2019: Methods for rating and assessing industrial and commercial sound. Thereafter, the plant/equipment shall be installed in accordance with the approved details and retained in good working order for the lifetime of the development.
To protect nearby residential properties from unacceptable levels of noise pollution from external plant equipment/machinery having regard to Policies 1 (Development Requirements), 39 (Health Impacts of Development) and 40 (Pollution and Contaminated Land) of the Rushcliffe Local Plan Part 2: Land and Planning Policies (2019).
21/02569/FUL – Proposed two storey side and rear extensions, single storey rear
extension. Loft conversion. Part demolition of front boundary wall for new wider driveway and drop kerb – 2 Cherry Street, Bingham
A late representation was received from Nottinghamshire County Council Highways which proposed the additional conditions:
Condition 5: The new driveway shall not be brought into use until it has been surfaced in a hard-bound material ... view the full minutes text for item 24.