Venue: Council Chamber, Rushcliffe Arena, Rugby Road, West Bridgford. View directions
Contact: Tracey Coop 0115 9148277
Declarations of Interest
a) Under the Code of Conduct
b) Under the Planning Code
As a ward Councillor for Cotgrave, Councillor R Butler declared a non-pecuniary interest and would remove himself from the meeting on applications: 20/03248/OUT, 20/02508/OUT, 20/01203/OUT and 20/00231/OUT.
The minutes of the meeting held on 12 May 2022 were approved as a true record and were signed by the Chairman.
The report of the Director for Development and Economic Growth.
The Committee considered the written report of the Director – Development and Economic Growth relating to the following applications, which had been circulated previously.
There were no updates for this application.
There were no speakers on this item.
PLANNING PERMISSION BE GRANTED SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
1. The development must be begun not later than the expiration of three years beginning with the date of this permission.
[To comply with Section 91 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990, as amended by the Planning & Compulsory Purchase Act 2004].
2. The development hereby permitted shall be carried out strictly in accordance with the following approved drawings/ information:
· Proposed Site Plan (Rev. D, dated 07/09/18) – received 15/02/2022;
· Proposed Road Surface (No reference) – received 15/02/2022;
· Cover letter from Agent detailing revisions – received 15/02/2022.
[For the avoidance of doubt having regard to policy 10 of the Rushcliffe Local Plan Part 1: Core Strategy and policy 1 of the Rushcliffe Local Plan Part 2: Land and Planning Policies]
3. Within six-months of the approval of the application, the dropped kerb serving the access shall have been widened in accordance with the approved plans to the Highway Authority specification to the satisfaction of the Local Planning Authority.
[In the interests of highway safety and to accord with Policy 1 (Development Requirements) of the Rushcliffe Local Plan Part 2: Land and Planning Policies]
4. Within six-months of the approval of the application, the access shall have been surfaced in the materials set out in ‘Proposed Site Plan (Rev. D, dated 07/09/18)’, and shall have been constructed with provision to prevent the unregulated discharge of surface water from the driveway to the public highway. The hard-bound surfacing and provision to prevent the unregulated discharge of surface water to the public highway shall thereafter be retained for the life of the development.
[In the interests of highway safety.]
5. The hard and soft landscaping shown on the ‘Proposed Site Plan (Rev. D, dated 07/09/18)’ must be carried out and completed in accordance with those approved details not later than the first planting season (October – March) following approval of the application. If, within a period of 5 years of from the date of planting, any tree or shrub planted as part of the approved plan is removed, uprooted, destroyed, dies or become diseased or damaged then another tree or shrub of the same species and size as that originally planted must be planted in the same place during the next planting season following its removal.
[To ensure the development creates a visually attractive environment and to safeguard against significant adverse effects on the landscape character of the area having regard to Policy 10 (Design and Enhancing Local Identity) of the Rushcliffe Local Plan Part ... view the full minutes text for item 3.