Subscribe to updates
Register of interests
This register of interests was published on Thursday, 20th June, 2019, 10.16 am.
More information about me
Printer friendly view
I, Mike Stanley, give notice that I have the following financial interests
1. Details of employment, office, trade, profession or vocation carried out by me and/or by my spouse or civil partner for a profit or gain
Description of your employment activity
Name of Employer or Body
Spouse - Retired
2. Name(s) of any person or body other than the Council, who has made a payment to me within the 12 month period preceding this notification in respect of any expenses incurred by me in carrying out my duties as a member or towards my election expenses. NOTE: this includes any payment or financial benefit from a Trade Union within the meaning of the Trade Union and Labour Relations (Consolidation) Act 1992
Name of Person or Body making Payments
3. Description of any contract for goods, services or works made between the Council and myself and / or my spouse or civil partner or a firm, company or other body in which I and/or my spouse or civil partner has a beneficial interest and which has not been fully discharged
Description of Contract
4. Address or other description of any land in the Council’s area in which I and / or my spouse or civil partner has a beneficial interest.
Address of property/land
Manor Farm House Main Street Wysall Nottinghamshire NG12 5QS
5. Address or other description of any land in the Council’s area for which I and / or my spouse or civil partner has a licence (alone or jointly with others) to occupy for a month or longer.
Address/Description of Property
Nature of Interest in Property
6. Address or other description of any land where the landlord is the Council and in which the tenant is a body in which I and/or my spouse or civil partner has a beneficial interest.
Address/Description of Land
7. Name(s) of any person or body who (to my knowledge) has a place of business or land in the Council’s area and in whom I and/or my spouse or civil partner has a beneficial interest in a class of securities of that person or body that exceeds the nominal value of £25,000 or one hundredth of the total issued share capital (whichever is the lower) or the share capital of that body is of more than one class, the total nominal value of the shares of any one class in which I, my spouse or civil partner has a beneficial interest exceeds one hundredth of the total issued share capital of that class.