Venue: Council Chamber, Rushcliffe Arena, Rugby Road, West Bridgford
Contact: Tracey Coop 0115 9148277
Declarations of Interest
a) Under the Code of Conduct
b) Under the Planning Code
There were no declarations of interest reported.
The minutes of the meeting held on 11 March 2021 were approved as a true record.
The report of the Executive Manager - Communities.
The Committee considered the written report of the Executive Manager - Transformation relating to the following applications, which had been circulated previously.
20/00619/FUL – PLANNING PERMISION BE GRANTED SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS
1. The development must be begun not later than the expiration of three years beginning with the date of this permission.
[To comply with Section 91 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990, as amended by the Planning & Compulsory Purchase Act 2004].
2. The development hereby permitted shall be carried out in accordance with the following approved plans:
- Proposed Site Layout – ‘GA327-01H ’ – Received 14/09/2020;
- Proposed Plot 1 Plans– ‘GA327-03A’ - Received 06/07/2020;
- Proposed Plot 1 Elevations – ‘GA327-04B’ – Received 06/07/2020;
- Proposed Plot 2 Plans– ‘GA327-05B’ - Received 14/09/2020;
- Proposed Plot 2 Elevations – ‘GA327-06C’ – Received 14/09/2020;
- Proposed Plot 3 Plans– ‘GA327-09B’ - Received 14/09/2020;
- Proposed Plot 3 Elevations – ‘GA327-10D’ – Received 14/09/2020;
- Proposed Plot 4 Plans– ‘GA327-11B’ - Received 14/09/2020;
- Proposed Plot 4 Elevations – ‘GA327-12C’ – Received 14/09/2020;
- Proposed Garage Plans and Elevations – ‘GA327-13C’ - Received 14/09/2020; and
- Proposed Street Scene Elevations – ‘GA327-14D’ – Received 14/09/2020;
[For the avoidance of doubt and to comply with policy 1 (Development Requirements) of the Rushcliffe Local Plan Part 2: Land and Planning Policies].
3. No operations shall commence on site until the existing trees and/or hedges which are to be retained have been protected in accordance with details to be approved in writing by the Borough Council and that protection shall be retained for the duration of the construction period. No materials, machinery or vehicles are to be stored or temporary buildings erected within the perimeter of the fence, nor is any excavation work to be undertaken within the confines of the fence without the written approval of the Borough Council. No changes of ground level shall be made within the protected area without the written approval of the Borough Council.
[This condition is pre-commencement to ensure adequate controls are in place prior to works starting, in the interests of amenity and to comply with policy 10 (Design and Enhancing Local Identity) of the Rushcliffe Local Plan part 1: Core Strategy and policies 1 (Development Requirements) and 37 (Trees and Woodlands) of the Rushcliffe Local Plan Part 2: Land and Planning Policies].
4. No operations shall commence on site until a construction and demolition method statement detailing ... view the full minutes text for item 12.