Venue: Council Chamber, Rushcliffe Arena, Rugby Road, West Bridgford
Contact: Tracey Coop 0115 9148277
Declarations of Interest
a) Under the Code of Conduct
b) Under the Planning Code
There were no declarations of interest reported.
The Minutes of the meeting held on 14 January 2021 were approved as a true record.
The report of the Executive Manager - Communities.
The Committee considered the written report of the Executive Manager - Communities relating to the following applications, which had been circulated previously.
As Ward Councillor for the following application, Councillor N Clarke removed himself from the meeting and did not take part in the following discussion.
20/02652/REM – Application for approval of matters reserved under Outline Planning Permission 18/02269/OUT relating to appearance, landscaping, layout and scale of 55 residential dwelling – Land South and West of Grooms Cottage, Shelford Road, Radcliffe on Trent, Nottinghamshire.
An additional representation from a neighbouring property was received after the agenda was published and was circulated to the committee before the meeting.
In accordance with the Council’s public speaking protocol for planning committee, Barry Herrod ( Applicant’s Agent), Andrea Lightbown (Objector) and Councillor N Clarke (Ward Councillor) addressed the Committee.
PLANNING PERMISSION BE GRANTED SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
1. The development shall be carried out in accordance with the following approved plans:
- Planning Layout - drawing no. SKEM-044-003-K
- External Materials – drawing no. SKEM- 044-004-E
- House Types:- House type Pack SKEM-044-100 plus Chestnut Bay 02 GFPlan and Chestnut Bay 02 FFPlan,Ivy hip (plot 21) and Cedar hip (Plot 22,23 and 24)
- Streetscene sections SKEM-044-011-A and SKEM-044 -011-2A
- Landscape Masterplan 3700 101D
- Planting Plan 1 drawing no. 3700 201B
- Planting Plan 2 drawing no. 3700 202B
- Boundary Treatments – drawing no. SKEM-044-005-G
- Pumping Station and Fence detail
- Swept path analysis drawing no. 21304 -313B
- attenuation details (showing levels)21304-312
[To ensure an acceptable development in accordance with Policy 10 (Design and Enhancing Local Identity) of the Rushcliffe Local Plan Part 1: Core Strategy and Policy 1 (Development Requirements) of the Rushcliffe Local Plan Part 2: Land and Planning Policies].
2. The boundary treatment/means of enclosure as detailed on drawing no. SKEM-044-005-F shall be erected prior to the occupation of the respective dwelling(s) or in the case of hedgerow planting, in the first planting season following completion of the plot. In addition, details of the timing of the provision and ongoing maintenance of the hedgerow proposed along the eastern boundary of the site shall form part of the open space scheme required pursuant to the S106 agreement. The means of enclosure shall be erected pursuant to the approved details and thereafter retained for the lifetime of the development.
[To ensure an acceptable appearance to the development and to comply with Policy 10 (Design and Enhancing Local Identity) of the Rushcliffe Local Plan Part 1: Core Strategy and Policy 1 (Development Requirements) of the Rushcliffe Local Plan Part 2: Land and Planning Policies].
3. The dwellings hereby approved shall be designed and constructed to meet the higher Optional Technical Housing Standard for water consumption of no more than 110 litres per person per day.
[To promote a reduction in water consumption and to comply with criteria 3 of Policy 12 (Housing Standards) of the Local Plan Part 2: Land and Planning Policies].
4. Prior to ... view the full minutes text for item 6.