Venue: Council Chamber, Rushcliffe Arena, Rugby Road, West Bridgford
Contact: Tracey Coop 0115 9148277
Declarations of Interest
a) Under the Code of Conduct
b) Under the Planning Code
Councillor Brennan declared a non-pecuniary and non-prejudicial interest in planning application 19/00045/COU but indicated the interest did not debar her from participating in the discussion and voting on the item.
The minutes of the meeting held on 13 June 2019 were approved as a true record and were signed by the Chairman.
The report of the Executive Manager – Communities is attached.
The Committee considered the written report of the Executive Manager - Communities relating to the following applications, which had been circulated previously.
18/02412/FUL – Proposed development of 187no. dwellings with access off Platt Lane and Station Road, associated landscaping, drainage and highway infrastructure, and a 40 space grasscrete car park to serve the neighbouring sporting facilities; 3m high fence / ball stop netting - Land Between Platt Lane And Station Road Keyworth Nottinghamshire.
Representation from the case officer outlining amended conditions, the agent who submitted revised plans and supporting comments were received after the agenda was published and were circulated to the committee before the meeting.
In accordance with the Council’s Public Speaking Protocol Helen Dawkins (the applicant) addressed the committee.
In accordance with the Town and Country Planning (Consultation) Direction 2009, the application be referred to the National Planning Casework Unit and that, subject to the application not being called in for determination by the Secretary of State for Housing, Communities and Local Government, the Executive Manager for Communities be authorised to grant planning permission subject to:
a) the prior signing of a section 106 agreement as set out in the Heads of Terms table attached to this report; and
b) the following conditions:
1. The development must be begun not later than the expiration of three years beginning with the date of this permission.
[To comply with Section 91 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990, as amended by the Planning & Compulsory Purchase Act 2004 and to ensure appropriate early delivery of the development].
2. The development hereby approved shall be implemented in accordance with the following plans and documents:
• Site Location Plan (18 Oct 18)
• Planning Layout KEY/DPL/01 Rev G received 8 July 2019
• KEY-BTP-01B Boundary Treatments
• Materials Layout KEY/MAT/01 Rev A received 18 February 2019
• Boundary Treatments Plan KEY/BTP/01B, received 21 February 2019
• Affordable Housing Plan KEY/AFF/01C received 21 May 2019
• House Type Pack, August 2018 ref KEY/HTP/01
• House Type Dimensions
• House Type 7FA (AW) Floor Plans and Elevations received 18 February 2019
• House Type 1BB Plans and Elevations, received 21 February 2019
• House Type 2BM Plans and Elevations, received 21 February 2019
• Detailed POS Proposals (Sheet 1 of 3) P18-1983_01_A received 18 February 2019
• Detailed POS Proposals (Sheet 2 of 3) P18-1983_02_A received 18 February 2019
• Detailed POS Proposals (Sheet 3 of 3) P18-1983_03_A received 18 February 2019
• Detailed POS Proposals (sheet 1 of 5) P18-1983_04_C received 20 May 2019
• Detailed POS Proposals (sheet 2 of 5) P18-1983_05_D received 20 May 2019
• Detailed POS Proposals (sheet 3 of 5) P18-1983_06_C received 20 May 2019
• Detailed POS Proposals (sheet 4 of 5) P18-1983_07_C received 20 May 2019
• Detailed POS Proposals (sheet 5 of 5) P18-1983_08_C received 8 July 2019
• Detailed LEAP Proposals, P18-1983_09D, received 21 May 2019
• Landscape Management Plan, Pegasus, P18-1983 REV B May 2019
• S278 General Arrangements 12171/180, Rev.A ... view the full minutes text for item 53.
The report of the Executive Manager - Communities.
The report of the Executive Manager - Communities was submitted and noted.