Venue: Council Chamber, Rushcliffe Arena, Rugby Road, West Bridgford
Contact: Tracey Coop 0115 9148277
Declarations of Interest
a) Under the Code of Conduct
b) Under the Planning Code
There were no declarations on interest.
The Minutes of the meeting held on 10 February 2022 were approved as a true record and were signed by the Chairman.
The report of the Director – Development and Economic Growth
The Committee considered the written report of the Director – Development and Economic Growth relating to the following applications, which had been circulated previously.
18/02806/OUT – Residential development for around 200 dwellings alongside a minimum of 3ha employment land, formation of primary access, infrastructure, open space provision, surface water attenuation and formation of surface water storage ponds (outline application with all matters reserved except for access) – Land North of Nottingham Road, Radcliffe on Trent, Nottinghamshire
An additional representation objecting to the application was received after the agenda had been published and this was circulated to the Committee before the meeting.
In accordance with the Council’s Public Speaking Protocol for Planning committee Mr B Woollard (applicant agent), Councillor A McLeod (Parish Councillor) and Councillor A Brennan (Ward Councillor) addressed the Committee.
THAT THE DIRECTOR FOR DEVELOPMENT AND ECONOMIC GROWTH BE AUTHORISED TO GRANT PLANNING PERMISSION SUBJECT TO:
a) the prior completion of a satisfactory Section 106 Legal Agreement;
b) and the following conditions:
1. Details of the appearance, landscaping, layout, and scale, (hereinafter called "the reserved matters") shall be submitted to and approved in writing by the local planning authority before any development takes place and the development shall be carried out as approved. Application for approval of the reserved matters shall be made to the local planning authority not later than 3 years from the date of this permission. The development hereby permitted shall take place not later than 2 years from the date of approval of the last of the reserved matters to be approved.
Reason: As required by Section 92 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 as amended by Section 51(2) of the Planning and Compulsory Purchase Act 2004.
2. The development authorised by this permission shall be carried out in complete accordance with the approved drawings and specification listed below:
· Site Location Plan Ref: 13.053-01 Rev A (Scale 1:5000)
· Existing Site Plan Ref: MI-2718-03-AC-002 (Scale 1:500@A3)
· Proposed Access Layout Plan Ref: 209738-Q-001 (Scale 1:1000 @A3)
· Framework Travel Plan by Waterman Transport & Development Limited dated May 2019
· Ecological Appraisal by JJH Consulting Ltd dated September 2018
· Badger Report by JJH Consulting Ltd dated September 2018
· Bat Survey by JJH Consulting Ltd dated October 2018
· Breeding Bird Survey Report by Ecology Resources Limited dated June 2019 (Ref: 18103)
· Phase One Geo Environmental Report by BWB Consulting dated January 2010
· Tree Survey by AT2 Tree Surveys dates 21 November 2019
· Transportation Assessment and associated addendums by Waterman Transport & Development Limited (Ref: 209738)
· Flood Risk Assessment by Capital dated March 2020 (Ref: CS098437)
Reason: To define the permission, for the avoidance of doubt having regard to Policy 10 of the Rushcliffe Local Plan Part 1: Core Strategy (2014) and Policy 1 of the Rushcliffe Local Plan Part 2: Land and Planning Policies (2019).
3. The development shall not be brought into use unless or until the following highway improvement works have been provided in accordance with plans previously submitted and approved in writing ... view the full minutes text for item 30.