Contact: Tracey Coop 0115 9148277
Declarations of Interest
a) Under the Code of Conduct
b) Under the Planning Code
The Minutes of the meeting held on 12 November 2020 were approved after Mr Pegram clarified the second reason for refusal for application reference 20/01817/FUL, which had not been included within the printed minutes.
The report of the Executive Manager – Communities is attached.
The Committee considered the written report of the Executive Manager - Communities relating to the following applications, which had been circulated previously.
20/1839/FUL – Erect a building comprising of 2 apartments – 1 Gorse Road, Keyworth, Nottinghamshire.
In accordance with the Council’s public speaking protocol for planning committee, Cllr Rob Inglis (Ward Councillor) addressed the Committee.
The Committee considered the proposal and requested that the provision of electric vehicle charging points be added as an additional condition to the scheme.
PLANNING PERMISSION BE GRANTED SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
1. The development must be begun not later than the expiration of three years beginning with the date of this permission.
[To comply with Section 91 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990, as amended by the Planning & Compulsory Purchase Act 2004].
2. The development hereby permitted shall be carried out in accordance with the following approved plans: OS Site Map, Block Plan, and COE/300/02 (Proposed Plans Sections and Elevations), received on 30 July 2020.
[For the avoidance of doubt and to comply with policy 1 (Development Requirements) of the Rushcliffe Local Plan Part 2: Land and Planning Policies].
3. The materials specified in the application (Design and Access Statement) shall be used for the external walls and roof of the development hereby approved and no additional or alternative materials shall be used.
[To ensure the appearance of the development is satisfactory and to comply with Policy 1 (Development Requirements) of the Local Plan Part 2: Land and Planning Policies].
4. The windows in the south elevation of the development hereby approved shall be restricted opening to no more than 10cm and fitted with glass which has been rendered permanently obscured to Group 5 level of privacy or equivalent. Thereafter, the windows shall be retained to this specification.
[In the interest of neighbouring amenity and to comply with Policy 1 (Development Requirements) of the Local Plan Part 2: Land and Planning Policies].
5. The development shall not be brought into use until the shared rear garden space has been provided in accordance with drawing COE/300/02. Thereafter the rear garden shall be retained to this specification, shall not be subdivided and shall be kept available for the use of all residents of the resultant apartment buildings for the lifetime of the development.
[To ensure that the resultant development has sufficient amenity space and to comply with policy 1 (Development Requirements) of the Rushcliffe Local Plan Part 2: Land and Planning Policies].
6. The development shall not be brought into use until the parking area has been provided, surfaced in a bound material (not loose gravel) for a minimum distance of 5.0 metres behind the highway boundary, and is constructed with provision to prevent the discharge of surface water from the driveway to the public highway. The bound material and the provision to prevent the discharge of surface water to the public highway shall be retained for the life of the development.
[To ensure an adequate ... view the full minutes text for item 21.