Venue: Council Chamber, Rushcliffe Arena, Rugby Road, West Bridgford
Contact: Tracey Coop 0115 9148277
Declarations of Interest
a) Under the Code of Conduct
b) Under the Planning Code
Councillor Upton as a current member of the Planning Committee and Councillor at Nottinghamshire County Council declared a non-pecuniary interest in the planning application Land South Of Burrows Farm Barton Lane Barton In Fabis Nottinghamshire.
Councillor Adair as a previous member of the Policy Committee of Nottinghamshire County Council and a current Councillor for Nottinghamshire County Council declared a non-pecuniary interest in the planning application Land South of Burrows Farm, Barton in Fabis, Nottinghamshire.
The minutes of the meeting held on 9 September 2021 were approved as a true record of the meeting and were signed by the Chairman.
The report of the Director – Development and Economic Growth is attached
The Committee considered the written report of the Director – Growth and Economic Development relating to the following applications, which had been circulated previously.
21/01464/REM – Reserved matters application pursuant to outline permission 19/00678/OUT to seek approval of the appearance, landscaping, layout and scale for residential development comprising 71 new homes - Central Works Depot, Abbey Road, West Bridgford, Nottinghamshire, NG2 5NE
The Committee were advised that the recommendation should be grant planning approval and not grant planning permission as set out in the report.
In accordance with the Council’s Public Speaking Protocol for Planning Committee, Toby Evison (architect), and Councillor Penny Gowland (Ward Councillor) addressed the Committee.
PLANNING APPROVAL BE GRANTED SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
· 3573-111 B-MATERIALS BOARD DETAILS
· ARWB-BSP-ZZ-XX-DR-C_0101-P01_s38 Stopping up 2 of 2
· ARWB-BSP-ZZ-XX-DR-C_0130-P03_S38 Construction Layout 1 of 2
· ARWB-BSP-ZZ-XX-DR-C_0135-P01_S38 Construction Details
Additional plans received 1 September 2021:
· Additional Supporting Statement
· Sustainability and CO2 Saving document
· RammSanderson Landscape and Ecological Management Plan RSE_4660_R1_V5_LEMP September 2021
· 3573-107 D-Unit Mix and Affordable Housing
· 3573-108 D-Street Elevations 1
· 3573-109 D-Street Elevations 2
· 3573-110 D-Street Elevations 3
· 3573-201 L-Housetype GAs - House Type A
· 3573-202 L-Housetype GAs - House Type B
· 3573-203 K-Housetype GAs - House Type B
· 3573-205 K-Housetype GAs - House Type C
· 3573-206 K-Housetype GAs - House Type C
· 3573-207 I-Housetype GAs - House Type D
· 3573-208 D-Housetype GAs - House Type D
· 3573-209 D-Housetype GAs - House Type E
· 3573-210 D-Housetype GAs - House Type E
· 3573-211 F-Housetype GAs - Apartments Block 1
· 3573-212 E-Housetype GAs - Apartments Block 2
· 3573-213 F-Housetype GAs - Apartments Block 2
· 3573-214 A-Housetype GAs - House Type F
· Abbey rd, Low Carbon and Energy Statement 31.08.21.
· ARWB-BSP-ZZ-XX-DR-C-0131-P04 S38 Construction Layout 2of2
Further additional plans received on the 21 September 2021:
· 3573-103 T Proposed Masterplan
· 3573-106 F Hard Surfacing & Energy strategy
· ARWB-BSP-ZZ-XX-DR-C-0135_P02_S38_CONSTRUCTION_ DETAILS
· GL1535 01C DETAILED LANDSCAPE PROPOSALS
And 24 September:
· GL1535 - Landscape Management Plan - Rev C 24-09-2021
And 28 September:
· ARWB-BSP-ZZ-XX-DR-C_0130-P06_S38 Construction Layout 1 of 2
· ARWB-BSP-ZZ-XX-DR-C-0132-P06 _S38_AGREEMENT_PLAN
[For the avoidance of doubt having regard to policy 10 of the Rushcliffe Local Plan Part 1: Core Strategy and policy 1 of the Rushcliffe Local Plan Part 2: Land and Planning Policies].
2. The external elevations of the development hereby permitted must be constructed using only the materials specified in the submitted application and materials board submitted and approved under condition 2.
[To ensure the appearance of the development is satisfactory having regard to policy 10 (Design and Enhancing Local Identity) of the Rushcliffe Local Plan Part 1: Core Strategy (2014) and policy 1 of the Rushcliffe Local Plan Part 2: Land ... view the full minutes text for item 14.